Girl Says to her friend"I'm Heart broken"
Friend Replies "Don't worry , give me ur broken heart , i'll mend it and keep it
safely with me".
Girl says"What?U Crazy;!!...........O.k if I give you my only heart what will I do then?"
Friend replies "You can have mine,You can have it as your own coz it already has
my friend's name written in it"
It Does' nt matter how Silly your loved ones can be.They may
seem Crazy ,at times ;But those silly things show how much they love you and you
will see how those crazy words can heal you like magic
Friend Replies "Don't worry , give me ur broken heart , i'll mend it and keep it
safely with me".
Girl says"What?U Crazy;!!...........O.k if I give you my only heart what will I do then?"
Friend replies "You can have mine,You can have it as your own coz it already has
my friend's name written in it"
It Does' nt matter how Silly your loved ones can be.They may
seem Crazy ,at times ;But those silly things show how much they love you and you
will see how those crazy words can heal you like magic
No comments:
Post a Comment